Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WHAT'S NEW









THE FUTURE IS LOOKING BRIGHT

Break out your Prada sunglasses, its NEON shades this season


THE LIST:

Rag & Bone Romper, $450

Laila Azhar, One Shoulder Cascade Dress, *EDITOR’S PICK*, $495

ADAM, Draped Strapless, $465

Elizabeth and James, Paloma Dress, $345

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Hobo shoulder bag, $430

Michael Kors, Silk georgette kaftan, $310

Milly, Beaded tank dress, $355


Want to save but still work the trend?

MUST HAVE Tory Burch Jelly Reva Flats, $95



Images Coutsey of Shopbop, www.shopbop.com and Net-a-Porter, www.net-a-porter.com

2 comments:

  1. So chic! Looks that are so feminine and so stylish. Where can I get that Michael Kor's kaftan? I have to have it!

    I love this website! You always show great items and keep me up to date. You are one of my new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The Marc hobo bag is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails