Saturday, August 15, 2009

SET THE TIVO: Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami




Just a few weeks ago we chatted with the lovely Kourtney Kardashian (view interview in sidebar to the right) who told us what we can expect in Miami. We just wanted to remind our fellow CUPCAKE MAG fashionista to tune in (or set your tivo accordingly) to E! at 10pm for extended episode of the long awaited summer series - Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami.

On a side note, we were just in Miami for fashion week and one of our first stops was Dash Miami.

Dash Miami opened for business back in May and it has been non stop ever since. Miami has been showing the Kardashian ladies lots of love. If your in Miami make sure you stop by DASH - a place worth spending money with price points for all and a vibe you won't forget.

A look back on the opening of DASH

Photos by Photo Agency


Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian cut the ribbon and climb a ladder to unveil the sign for their new Dash retail store on Miami Beach.



D-A-S-H Miami is located at 815 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
305-531-8484
If you can't make it to Flordia or California visit D-A-S-H online:





2 comments:

  1. Thank god for your post. I would have missed it. I have been looking forward to seeing it. I am so relieved I read this in time and watched it last night! I wasn't disappointed. Kourtney is my favorite! I really want to make it to DASH Miami! I also read your past post interview. Amazing! I love her even more now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this show and kourtney's style. the romper here is so cute, I wonder if it's from DASH?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails