Friday, March 12, 2010

current obsession --- pretty chic planners & notebooks

.......pretty chic way to get organized......

If you reach in our bag or look on our desk we currently have a long lasting obsession with Pretty Chic SF planners & notebooks. It is hard to choose just one of the unique, original designs perfect for any fashionista on the go. While the coral geometric design is great for spring, we just adore the gray hound. We seriously cannot get enough of pretty chic.

the oh so chic designer herself, about Richelle:

I believe that everything in life should be beautiful and inspirational. I've had this idea for a few years now and so I've started Pretty Chic SF. Having a graphic design background, my inspiration comes from textiles, home decor, magazine tears and designing for Pottery Barn. Growing up in the California sunshine and at the beach, my style is drawn from a lifestyle I love. My goal is to create beautiful personal accessories that are functional, fun and affordable. My weekly planners and notebooks are a sophisticated and fun way to organize your busy schedule and are the perfect size to fit in your purse. Perfect for savvy blackberry and iphone users, like myself, who still appreciate the written word. With seven unique planner and twelve notebook styles, Pretty Chic’s Weekly Planners and Notebooks are a pretty chic way to organize your year!

Stay up to date with everything pretty chic – shop on etsy or the Pretty Chic SF webstie here and don’t forget to check out the blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails