Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Five Quick Questions with Erika Jayne!

We have spotted Erika Jayne, chart topping dance-pop queen, all around Mercedezs-Benz Fashion Week and just couldn't wait to share her with you. Don't know her? Well, you should with four #1 singles on the Billboard's Dance/Club charts she is seriously pretty amazing

{Erika attending the Alice + Olivia show in NYC}

1.) When did you start singing? 

I started singing at three; I would do shows for my family. 

2.) Besides singing, what can we catch you doing? What do you enjoy?

I love to play craps in Las Vegas. I also enjoy hanging out with my family and friends. 

3.) If you weren't in the music industry what would your second career choice be?

I wanted to be a trucker drive or a Playboy bunny, but neither worked out. 

4.) How does it feel to have four #1 singles on Billboard? Congrats! That is SO amazing!

It’s a dream come true, who knew! 

5.) What can we find in your makeup bag? 

Pink Chanel lip gloss, Cle De Peau concealer and blush! 






1. I am afraid of the dark.
2. Red is my favorite color.
3. I constantly break the speed limit.
4. I am obsessed with pasta, but they won’t let me eat it.
5. I am addicted to Coca Cola.
6. I only wear Christian Louboutin pumps.
7. I have a gun collection, including the rhinestones ones you see in my show. 
8. I am total tomboy.
9. I can’t cook.
10. I wake up every day at 5am no matter what part of the world I am in.
11. I change my minx nails every week.
12. I am obsessed with skin care, specifically eye cream.
13. I go to Starbucks every single day of the week.
14. I have a Blackberry and an iPhone.


Make sure you go check out Erika Jayne now and follow her on Twitter! 

2 comments:

  1. lOvely ! I love Erika... amaze me =
    great songs # My fav - One hot pleasure,
    stars ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails