Saturday, September 17, 2011

lia sophia love!


During New York Fashion Week, I had the pleasure of meeting up with the fabulous lia sophia team and OMG was I dying over all the fabulous new jewelry!



Not familiar with lia sophia? It is a family owned, fashion jewelry company whose products are sold directly to customers through an international network of independent sales women. lia sophia empowers women to become their own CEOs and start their own businesses. Sounds empowering to me!!

Everyone from Kourtney Kardashian, to Ashlee Simpson, to Giuliana Rancic have been seen sporting lia sophia!

I went home with a ring and necklace that I've practically been wearing since I first put them on. They are both from the brand new "boudika" Red Carpet Collection, which debuted at fashion week. Here's Solange Knowles sporting MY arrow ring that I'm obsessed with! (Picture from front row of Vera Wang show last week!)


And an up close shot of the ring...
And here is the fabulous Giuliana Rancic in the pearl short bib necklace! I died over this necklace!


I got it in a longer version in gold! Very tribal meets preppy pearls in my opinion.
I chatted with lia sophia Creative Director Elena Kiam, and she was absolutely the sweetest most sincere and stylish woman! She shared her thoughts with me about how so many things are done electronically now, it's nice to have face to face time with friends while shopping for jewelry! I agree.

Here's what she said on her blog about the event:

"Each season, we set up a special lia sophia fashion suite adjacent to the runways that's exclusively for magazine editors and style influencers to view the collection. The vibe is amazing. From morning until late afternoon, the room is buzzing with tastemakers trying on the different styles, sharing their favorite trends and styles with us and each other, and generally having a lot of fun with jewelry."

Thank you so much to lia sophia for our fabulous jewels and having us in your suite during New York Fashion Week!

Follow lia sophia on twitter here - @lia_sophia
Visit their website here - www. liasophia.com
Add them on facebook here - http://www.facebook.com/liasophia

Note: The lia sophia boudika Red Carpet Collection is sold exclusively through lia sophia sales Advisors, who can be located through the company's website, www. liasophia.com - Prices range from $50-$600.

1 comment:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar Wo to gairon mein khushiyan manate rahe, Hum tadapte rahe ek hansi ke liye

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails