Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NYFW: Callula Lillibelle Spring 2012

After first falling in love with Callula Lillibelle in February at the fall show, I had really high expectations for the spring show. And I’m happy to report it did not disappoint!!

I chatted with one of the designers, Melanie Fraser Hart, and here is what she said about the inspiration for the collection.

“We started off - Sophia Loren, 2012 and who is that iconic person today, and thinking about creating really sexy shapes, but without having to show too much skin, because our purpose is to cover every woman of all shapes and sizes, and for them to feel comfortable. But this season we decided to do much more poppy with the prints and colors, and a little more daring. We just want to make every woman smile.”

Between the polka dots, pretty color scheme, and retro styling, I'd say this collection is a major hit! And they definitely succeeded in making this woman smile - there are so many things that I want! Out of all the collections I've seen, this is the one that actually makes me wish we'd skip fall and winter, and go right back to spring. (And I love fall!)

I swoon over this collection! Yes, swoon! Cannot wait for this to be in stores!

1 comment:

  1. sote mein bhi jag jati palkein meri, palkon ko abhi tak dard chhupana nahi aaya

    play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails